Your red-carpet experience to the Grand Canyon for up to 6 people
THE SUNDANCE PRIVATE GRAND CANYON AERIAL HELICOPTER TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK A GRAND CANYON AERIAL HELICOPTER TOUR:
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in helicopter safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular Tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Repeat customer discount code
- Proud supporter of Military, Teachers, and First Responders (discounts available on select tours if you pertain to these groups)
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for most tours unless specified for any of the specialty tours; no-shows at the time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund.
People like you also viewed:
Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon plus scenic drive to Hoover Dam
Starting At $399
Pair your Hoover Dam stop & Grand Canyon flight with ATV and/or Shooting.
Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride and Champagne Picnic
Starting At $440
Includes aerial tours plus descend 3,200 ft. into the Canyon and land at a private bluff overlooking the Colorado River.
Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour
Starting At $500
Breathtaking Grand Canyon landing with sunset views and glittering Lights of the Las Vegas Strip on the way back.