A Las Vegas Helicopter Ride with a Pink Jeep Tour
Las Vegas Helicopter Ride with a Pink Jeep Tour Highlights:
- Shared, limousine-style pick up and drop off
- Get photo time in front of the famous “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” neon sign
- Cruise by the Pawn Stars’ Gold and Silver Pawn Shop
- Learn about Vegas’ infamous reputation in the wedding industry as you travel down the Wedding Chapel row
- Head downtown to Fremont Street with over 12 million lights and the world’s largest video screen
- Get an unbelievable aerial view of the bright Vegas lights during your nighttime helicopter ride
- See Vegas icons—like the Luxor pyramid, Stratosphere Tower, and MGM Grand —from the air
What to Know Before You Book a Las Vegas Helicopter Ride with a Pink Jeep Tour:
- You must email Reservations@SundanceHelicopters.com or call our reservations department at 1.702.736.1099 at least 24-hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation
- This tour will include an open-air, pink Jeep Wrangler
- Personally guided and narrated jeep tour with highly-trained, entertaining adventure guides
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Please note that the Bright Lights Pink Jeep Tours portion of this combo package are only available Sunday through Thursday
- Please note price excludes 3% transportation recovery fee (required by Nevada Transportation Authority) for the Jeep portion of the tour
- Helicopter ride in an EC-130 aircraft above the Las Vegas Strip
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
- Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat
- This tour does not include a complimentary photo
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- Children 2 and younger must provide government-issued proof of age, such as a birth certificate or passport
- The limousine-style service is shared with other Sundance passengers
- Private transfers may be arranged upon request for a nominal fee
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- Check in is 60 minutes prior to the tour start time
- For more information, read our Sundance Helicopter Tours FAQ
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Repeat customer discount code
- Proud supported of Military, Teachers, and First Responders (discounts available on select tours if you pertain to these groups)
People like you also viewed:
Las Vegas City Lights Helicopter Tour and Dinner
Starting At $325
Enjoy a romantic evening helicopter Las Vegas strip tour for two, complete with limo pickup from your Strip hotel and a $200 dining gift card to our award-winning restaurant partners.
Las Vegas Red Rock Picnic Helicopter Tour
Starting At $250
Fly over the city of Las Vegas before landing atop a secluded scenic overlook with views of the entire Las Vegas valley and world-famous skyline for a delectable champagne picnic.
Important Things to Note
- Please note price excludes 3% transportation recovery fee (required by Nevada Transportation Authority) for the Jeep portion of the tour.
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in.
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight.