RED ROCK SUNSET HELICOPTER WEDDING - $2,250
Your Red Rock Helicopter Wedding Package includes:
- Private luxury stretch limousine transportation to and from our terminal
- Private helicopter flight for the bride, groom, minister, photographer and two guests. Aircraft seats 6 maximum. Weight limit applies for all guests *Arrangements can be made to fly additional guests on separate helicopters, additional fees apply
- A flight over Red Rock Canyon, the Potosi Mountains, and landing at our private site on Spring Mountain for your wedding ceremony
- Ceremony at our private bluff overlooking the Las Vegas valley, the Las Vegas strip and Rock Red National Conservation Area *You may choose to write your own vows
- A hand-tied bridal bouquet along with boutonniere
- A toast to your new life with champagne
- An 8-inch white wedding cake
- A professional photographer who will create 100 or more candid and traditional posed photos *Gratuities not included (suggested gratuity is $50-$75 for minister, photographer and pilot)
What to know before you book a Neon & Nature Sunset Helicopter Wedding Package:
- Your ceremony will take place at a private bluff overlooking the Las Vegas valley with views of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- The ceremony is not in the conservation area but on a bluff west of Las Vegas
- Marriage license will be needed prior to your wedding experience
- You can fill out a pre-application and find all information on obtaining your marriage license at: http://www.mlic.vegas/
- The officiant has 10 days to file your marriage license after which you will be able to order an official marriage certificate. Instruction on ordering your official copies will be included in your marriage license package
- If you do not have any guests, the pilot or photographer is happy to act as a witness for you
- Language options are available for an additional fee
- The photographer will email you a link where you will be able to download a digital copy of all of your wedding photos. This is usually sent to you within a week of your wedding day
- Video is included, however sound quality can be affected by winds or other aircrafts in the area. At the photographer’s discretion, video may not be available if the weather does not permit, i.e., winds blowing camera equipment over
- If you have your own photographer and/or minister you would like to use, there is no additional fee
- There is no minimum age for children. We are under FAA regulations for lap children; any child under the age of 2 is considered a lap child. Any child 2 or older must have their own seat.
- You can book additional guest seats for an additional fee
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and payment in full no later than 30 days prior to the wedding
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in helicopter safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular Tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Full service helicopter wedding coordinator
People like you also viewed:
CITY LIGHTS HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $1,099
Las Vegas city lights helicopter wedding package. Your ceremony will take place during your Sundance helicopter flight looking down at the city lights.
GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $4,522
Helicopter ride from Las Vegas to your Grand Canyon wedding on our private secluded bluff overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
VALLEY OF FIRE HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $3,890
Romantic helicopter ride to the Valley of Fire for a unique Las Vegas wedding. Majestic red and orange colors of the desert provide the perfect backdrop to your helicopter wedding.