Las Vegas City Lights Picnic Helicopter Tour
This is a different, and exclusive way to see the entire city of Las Vegas by helicopter.
- Four different pastas (rigatoni, bowtie, spaghetti, and penne)
- Choice of sauce (marinara, pesto, or garlic herb oil)
The Las Vegas City Lights Picnic Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- Luxurious, shared-stretch limousine-style transportation pick up & drop off to select Las Vegas hotels
- 12-15 minute helicopter ride over Las Vegas at night
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip from the New York-New York skyline to the Bellagio, and the never-fading light of the Luxor pyramid
- Views of Downtown Las Vegas
- Pilot commentary
What to Know Before You Book a Las Vegas City Lights Picnic Helicopter Tour:
- You must email Reservations@SundanceHelicopters.com or call our reservations department at 1.702.736.1099 at least 24-hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
- Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- No flash photography inside the helicopter
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal.
- Children 2 and younger must provide government-issued proof of age, such as a birth certificate or passport.
- The limousine service is shared with other Sundance passengers. Private limousine-style transfers may be arranged upon request for a nominal fee
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pick up time is approximately 60 minutes prior to flight time
- Photos are not allowed at the Airport tarmac
- For safety reasons, FAA regulations require Sundance Helicopters to refuse aircraft boarding for passengers who appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol; these guests will not be eligible for a refund.
- Minimal of 4 people needed to fly this tour
- For more information, read our Sundance Helicopter Tours FAQ
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Repeat customer discount code
- Proud supported of Military, Teachers, and First Responders (discounts available on select tours if you pertain to these groups)
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for most tours unless specified for any of the specialty tours; no-shows at the time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund.
People like you also viewed:
Las Vegas City Lights Helicopter Tour
Starting At $102
Awe-inspiring views of the city of Las Vegas from the air in a helicopter. Experience the unforgettable bright lights of the city from above!
Las Vegas City Lights Helicopter Tour and Dinner
Starting At $325
Enjoy a romantic evening helicopter Las Vegas strip tour for two, complete with limo pickup from your Strip hotel and a $200 dining gift card to our award-winning restaurant partners.
Las Vegas Helicopter Ride with a Pink Jeep Tour
Starting At $184
Experience the bright lights of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip by land in a Jeep before boarding a beautiful EC-130 Sundance helicopter for breathtaking aerial views of Las Vegas!