CITY LIGHTS HELICOPTER WEDDING - $1,099
Your City Lights helicopter wedding package includes:
- Luxury stretch limousine transportation to and from our terminal
- Private helicopter flight for the couple, minister, photographer and two guests. Aircraft seats 6 maximum. Weight limit applies for all guests. *Arrangements can be made to fly additional guests on separate helicopters, additional fees apply
- Ceremony during your flight over the beautiful lights of Las Vegas *You may choose to write your own vows
- A hand-tied bridal bouquet along with boutonniere
- A professional photographer who will create 50 candid and traditional posed photos
- After your flight return to our terminal to celebrate your special day with a champagne toast *Gratuities not included (suggested gratuity is $40-$50 for minister, photographer and pilot)
What to know before you book a City Lights Helicopter Wedding Package:
- Your ceremony will take place during your flight around the Las Vegas Strip
- Your marriage license will be signed at the Sundance terminal prior to your ceremony flight
- Marriage license will be needed prior to your wedding experience
- You can fill out a pre-application and find all information on obtaining your marriage license at: http://www.mlic.vegas/
- The officiant has 10 days to file your marriage license after which you will be able to order an official marriage certificate. Instructions on ordering your official copies will be included in your marriage license package
- If you do not have any guests, the pilot or photographer is happy to act as a witness for you
- Language options are available for an additional fee
- The photographer will email you a link where you will be able to download a digital copy of all of your wedding photos. This is usually sent to you within a week of your wedding day
- There is no flash photography allowed inside the helicopter for pilot safety. Photos can be taken of you during the flight
- The photographer will take photos in the VIP lounge, outside the helicopter, and of city views from the helicopter
- If you have your own photographer and/or minister you would like to use, there is no additional fee
- There is no minimum age for children. We are under FAA regulations for lap children; any child under the age of 2 is considered a lap child. Any child 2 or older must have their own seat.
- You can book additional guest seats for an additional fee
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and payment in full no later than 30 days prior to the wedding
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in helicopter safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular Tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Full service helicopter wedding coordinator
People like you also viewed:
NEON AND NATURE HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $2,250
Las Vegas Red Rock sunset helicopter wedding package. Ceremony on a private bluff overlooking the Las Vegas and Rock Red National Conservation Area.
GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $4,522
Helicopter ride from Las Vegas to your Grand Canyon wedding on our private secluded bluff overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
VALLEY OF FIRE HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $3,890
Romantic helicopter ride to the Valley of Fire for a unique Las Vegas wedding. Majestic red and orange colors of the desert provide the perfect backdrop to your helicopter wedding.