GRAND CANYON SUNSET TOUR OVERVIEW
- Four different pastas (rigatoni, bowtie, spaghetti, and penne)
- Choice of sauce (marinara, pesto, or garlic herb oil
The Sundance Grand Canyon Sunset tour includes the following beautiful sights accented by a pleasing sunset:
What to Wear for Your Visit at the Grand Canyon:Note: Layered clothing is recommended between the months of March to September, and winter clothing from October to mid-March.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK A CANYON SUNSET PICNIC HELICOPTER TOUR:
- You must email Reservations@SundanceHelicopters.com or call our reservations department at 1.702.736.1099 at least 24-hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
- Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal
- Children under 2 years of age must provide government-issued proof of age, such as a birth certificate or passport
- The limousine service is shared with other Sundance passengers. Private limousines may be arranged upon request for a nominal fee
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pick up time is approximately 60 minutes prior to flight time
- Photos are not allowed at the Airport tarmac
- Visit our FAQ page for more detailed question and answers
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in helicopter safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular Tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Repeat customer discount code
- Proud supporter of Military, Teachers, and First Responders (discounts available on select tours if you pertain to these groups)
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for most tours unless specified for any of the specialty tours; no-shows at the time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund.
People like you also viewed:
Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride and Champagne Picnic
Starting At $440
Includes aerial tours plus descend 3,200 ft. into the Canyon and land at a private bluff overlooking the Colorado River.
Skywalk Express Tour
Starting At $539
Experience the architectural marvel of the famous Skywalk bridge at Grand Canyon.
Private Aerial Helicopter Tour
to the Grand Canyon
Starting At $1999
Your red-carpet experience to the Grand Canyon for up to 6 people.