GRAND CANYON HELICOPTER WEDDING PACKAGE - $4,522
Your Grand Canyon helicopter wedding will take place on our private bluff at one of the seven natural wonders of the world!
Exchange wedding vows amidst a stunning backdrop of the Grand Canyon.
Your Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding Package includes:
- Luxury stretch limousine transportation to and from our terminal
- Private helicopter flight for the couple, minister, photographer and two guests. Aircraft seats 6 maximum. Weight limit applies for all guests *Arrangements can be made to fly additional guests on separate helicopters, additional fees apply
- A narrated Grand Canyon helicopter tour hosted by your pilot
- Ceremony during your flight over the beautiful lights of Las Vegas *You may choose to write your own vows
- A hand-tied bridal bouquet along with boutonniere
- A toast to your new life with champagne
- An 8-inch white wedding cake
- A professional photographer who will create 100 or more candid and traditional posed photos *Gratuities not included (suggested gratuity is $75-$100 for minister, photographer and pilot)
What to know before you book a Grand Canyon Helicopter Wedding Package:
- Marriage license will be needed prior to your wedding experience
- You can fill out a pre-application and find all information on obtaining your marriage license at: http://www.mlic.vegas/
- The officiant has 10 days to file your marriage license after which you will be able to order an official marriage certificate. Instruction on ordering your official copies will be included in your marriage license package
- Your ceremony will take place on the Sundance bluff at the Grand Canyon
- Your marriage license and official pronunciation will happen at the Sundance terminal within the Nevada state lines
- If you do not have any guests, the pilot or photographer is happy to act as a witness for you
- Language options are available for an additional fee
- The photographer will email you a link where you will be able to download a digital copy of all of your wedding photos. This is usually sent to you within a week of your wedding day
- Video is included, however sound quality can be affected by winds or other aircrafts in the area. At the photographer’s discretion, video may not be available if the weather does not permit, i.e., winds blowing camera equipment over
- If you have your own photographer and/or minister you would like to use, there is no additional fee
- There is no minimum age for children. We are under FAA regulations for lap children; any child under the age of 2 is considered a lap child. Any child 2 or older must have their own seat.
- You can book additional guest seats for an additional fee
- We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and payment in full no later than 30 days prior to the wedding
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in helicopter safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular Tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Full service helicopter wedding coordinator
People like you also viewed:
CITY LIGHTS HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $1,099
Las Vegas city lights helicopter wedding package. Your ceremony will take place during your Sundance helicopter flight looking down at the city lights.
VALLEY OF FIRE HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $3,890
Romantic helicopter ride to the Valley of Fire for a unique Las Vegas wedding. Majestic red and orange colors of the desert provide the perfect backdrop to your helicopter wedding.
NEON AND NATURE HELICOPTER WEDDING
Starting At $2,250
Las Vegas Red Rock sunset helicopter wedding package. Ceremony on a private bluff overlooking the Las Vegas and Rock Red National Conservation Area.