Grand Canyon Picnic Helicopter Tour
Thanks to a special agreement with the Hualapai Tribe, our helicopter pilot can bring you down inside the Grand Canyon itself for a one-of-a-kind experience.
The Grand Canyon Picnic Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- Luxurious shared-stretch limousine pick up & drop off to select Las Vegas hotels
- Aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Unimaginable views of the Grand Canyon from above and below the canyon
- Light fare & champagne toast
- Views of the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown Las Vegas during the day
What to Know Before You Book a Grand Canyon Picnic Helicopter Tour:
- You must email Reservations@SundanceHelicopters.com or call our reservations department at 1.702.736.1099 at least 24-hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
- Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal
- Children under 2 years of age must provide government-issued proof of age, such as a birth certificate or passport
- The limousine service is shared with other Sundance passengers. Private limousines may be arranged upon request for a nominal fee
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pick up time is approximately 60 minutes prior to flight time
- Photos are not allowed at the Airport tarmac
- Visit our FAQ page for more detailed question and answers
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in helicopter safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular Tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Repeat customer discount code
- Proud supporter of Military, Teachers, and First Responders (discounts available on select tours if you pertain to these groups)
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for most tours unless specified for any of the specialty tours; no-shows at the time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund.