All-American Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour and Picnic
The All-American Grand Canyon Picnic Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- Luxurious shared-stretch limousine pick up & drop off to select Las Vegas hotels
- Aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- In-flight narration by your friendly pilot
- Unimaginable views of the Grand Canyon from above and below the canyon
- Views of the Las Vegas Strip & Downtown Las Vegas during the day
- Picnic snacks & champagne
- Discount offer from the original price as this tour departs early in the morning
What to Know Before You Book an All-American Grand Canyon Picnic Helicopter Tour:
- You must email Reservations@SundanceHelicopters.com or call our reservations department at 1.702.736.1099 at least 24-hours prior to your tour to confirm your reservation
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
- Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal.
- Children 2 and younger must provide government-issued proof of age, such as a birth certificate or passport.
- The limousine service is shared with other Sundance passengers. Private limousines may be arranged upon request for a nominal fee
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Pick up time is approximately 60 minutes prior to flight time
- Photos are not allowed at the Airport tarmac
- Visit our FAQ page for more detailed question and answers
Why Fly with Sundance Helicopters?
- The leader in helicopter safety standards
- We’ve been voted The Best of Las Vegas for Best Helicopter Tour
- TripAdvisor’s top-ranked helicopter company and America’s top 3 most popular Tours
- Winner of USA TODAY’s #1 Best Helicopter Tour in North America
- The best pilots in the industry
- Repeat customer discount code
- Proud supporter of Military, Teachers, and First Responders (discounts available on select tours if you pertain to these groups)
A 24-hour cancellation notice is required for most tours unless specified for any of the specialty tours; no-shows at the time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund.
People like you also viewed:
Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride and Champagne Picnic
Starting At $440
Afternoon departure from Las Vegas. Spectacular Grand Canyon aerial views. Descends 3,200 ft. into the Canyon and land at Sundance’s private bluff overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour
Starting At $500
Breathtaking Grand Canyon landing with sunset views and glittering Lights of the Las Vegas Strip on the way back.
Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon plus scenic drive to Hoover Dam
Starting At $399
Pair your Hoover Dam stop & Grand Canyon flight with ATV and/or Shooting.