Get Lucky in Love on 7.7.17 with
a Record-Breaking Wedding!
Limited Seats Available!
Say “I do” in style above the world-famous Las Vegas Strip at night in record-breaking fashion as you become part of an attempt to break the Guinness World Records® for most people married in helicopters simultaneously.
Our 7.7.17 Lucky in Love Wedding Experience includes:
- Limousine service from your Las Vegas strip hotel to the Sundance terminal located at McCarran International Airport and back.
- Seating for two in one of our modern, state-of-the-art helicopters.
- A helicopter Strip tour at night - a Las Vegas experience like no other! Fly over the brightest city in the world, past Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. From the air is the only way to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas strip in all of its shimmering glory.
- Wedding flowers
- Photo package inclusive of commemorative photo and plaque
- Shared wedding reception to celebrate the special day
- Champagne toast
- Personal-sized wedding cake
- Live music
- Hors d’oeuvres
Each helicopter will have two couples, an officiating minister, and Sundance pilot.Book Your Wedding Experience for $777
Have friends and family who would like to attend your special day? Request VIP entry for them below! Includes entry to the Sundance terminal for this private event, hors d’oeuvres, and champagne service only. Doors open at 9pm for invited guests.
Important Info: See How to Get your Marriage License
Comfort seat charges (passengers weighing 300+lbs) are extra and will be charged at flight check-in.